Earn With Vampire Vape Reward Points!
Collect points for being a loyal Vampire Vape customer! We’ve made it easier than ever to collect points to your account, as well as offering exciting new ways to earn them. These points can then be used on your account towards your favourite products.
How to Earn Points
Earning points has never been easier. Make sure you have an account with Vampire Vape, then check out the ways below you can earn additional points on your account.
Earning Points With Your Purchases
Earn 5 points for every £1 spent! For example for every £3.99 Bottle of E-Liquid you earn 20 points!
How to Spend Points
Once you have enough points on your account, you’re going to want to start using them on your purchases! For every 100 points you earn, you get £1 added to your account. At checkout, simply select the number of points you wish to spend with your purchase. Please note, that you may only use points up to 50% of the total order value.
Terms & Conditions
1. You must have an account to qualify for reward points.
2. Social shares
- For each product shared on social media you will receive 100 points, once a month!
- You will receive maximum of 100 points every month from social shares (one product)
3. Product reviews
- For each product reviewed you will receive 100 points
- You will receive maximum 100 points every day from product reviews
- You must have bought and received the product on the same account for your review to count towards points
- Every year you will receive 500 points one day before your birthday
- Once your birthday has been submitted, you are unable to change it, so please ensure this information is correct when entered.
5. Purchasing products
- For every £1 spent you will receive 5 points on your account
- If you refund the product, the points will also be deducted from your account
6. Spending points
- For every 100 points on your account, you can reclaim £1 off your order
- You may only use points up to 50% of the value of your order
- Your points will expire after 12 months, from the date that you received them, if not used