Special Price £24.99
The Starre Pro Sub Ohm Tank by Freemax utilizes the latest in temperature control technologies. The Freemax Starre Pro uses pure Nickel Ni-200 wire and 100% Japanese organic cotton for the ultimate taste and flavour from your vape. The USA made ni-chrome wire forms a massive dual 0.15 ohm coil that can easily handle 20-100 watts of power. The Starre Pro also has a top fill design that is the norm of the sub ohm tank of today for the super easy refilling of e liquid. Finally the Freemax Starre Pro sub ohm tank Ni200 coil equipped sub ohm tanks has a AFC (Air Flow Control) Drip Tip. Combined with the massive Cyclops air slots gives this sub ohm tank unmatched airflow over similar style tanks.
Starre Pro Tank Basic information
Ni200 Sub ohm Resistance:
Normal Sub ohm Resistance:
How To Refill
Unscrew the rotating cover, and refill the e-liquid by needle tipped e-liquid bottle.
Starre Pro is top filling design for e-liquid, please do NOT refill at the bottom.
Please turn off the switch to prevent e-liquid leakage when you screw on the rotating cover.
1.Unscrew the bottom airflow control base;
2.Unscrew and remove the old coil head.
3.Drip a few drops of e-liquid into the new coil head to wet the cotton wick.
4.Screw the base into the tank and refill with e-liquid.
4.Keep the tank upright for 2 to 5 minutes after refilling to help prime the coil
How to use the Ni-200 Coil
Keep the tank upright for 2 to 5 minutes after refilling. When ready to use, fire the battery starting at a low power/temperature and gradually increasing the power/temperature to your preferred level.
1. Starre Pro is top filling design for e-liquid, do NOT refill at the bottom.
2. The working temperature of Starre Pro is between 200℉-600℉ (0.15 ohm @ 20W-100W; 0.25ohm @ 20W-80W),
transition gradually from low power to high power.
3. Tighten the coil into the base when refilling the tank.
4. Please turn off the switch to prevent e-liquid leakage when you screw on the rotating cover.
5. Keep the tank upright for 2 to 5 minutes after refilling to help prime the coil.
6. Do not fire the battery before filling the atomizer. If the tank is not properly filled and primed you could end up with either burned organic cotton (Once organic cotton is burned,it can not recover and you will end up with continued burned taste) or dry hits.
7. Ensure your device supports Sub-Ohm coil at 0.15 Ohm to use the Starre Pro.
8. Use caution with the glass portion of the tank – it is glass and may break.
Our order cut-off point for all delivery services is 3pm (UK time) Monday – Friday
Standard Delivery, in most instances this is 1st class post & only applicable to 10ml e-liquid products. Estimated delivery of between 1-2 days.
Royal Mail 48 Tracked, estimated delivery of between 2-3 working days (no signature required) SMS and/or E-Mail Tracking Notifications & designate a safe place to leave your parcel.
Royal Mail 48 Tracked & Signed For, estimated delivery of between 2-3 working days (a signature is required) SMS and/or E-Mail Tracking Notifications.
Royal Mail Tracking Link – Please note that tracking numbers supplied will activate from around 4.30pm onwards.
Next Day Courier, sent via DPD, delivery estimate of the next working day, excluding Saturday & Sunday deliveries, (a signature is required) SMS and/or E-Mail Tracking Notifications.
DPD Tracking Link
*Please note that some areas of the UK are classed as remote & in these areas delivery may take 2 days, please contact us for further information or to check service availability in your area*
Special Offer Free Shipping, we will select the courier we feel will provide the best & most cost efficient service for both ourselves and our customers. As a guide, DIY kits will be sent via Next Day Courier, while smaller items will be sent via Royal Mail 48 Tracked.See More Information
Returns policy for defective or damaged goods
1) If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing from your parcel you must inform Vampire Vape via email or phone call within 48 hours. Claims made after this time period will not be accepted.
2) The goods must be returned to Vampire Vape. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective we will offer you a replacement in the first instance, or if the product is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, you will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
3) You must return the goods to us with the original order number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.See More Information