Single Efest Purple IMR 18650 Battery 2500mah
This outstanding battery from Efest has a large 2500mAh capacity and a 35A Discharge Current which makes it ideal for sub-ohm builds. Suitable for devices compatible with rechargeable battery/batteries of this size.
This outstanding battery from Efest has a large 2500mAh capacity and a 35A Discharge Current which makes it ideal for sub-ohm builds – For the ultimate vapour and power output. An extremely powerful battery, care should be taken when using not to over-discharge.
- Model: 18650 Purple Range
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 – 3.7V
- Capacity: 2500 mAh
- Min. Capacity: 2400mAh
- Charge voltage: 4.20V ±0,05
- Discharge voltage: 2.75V
- Type: Li-Mn
- Protection Circuit: No
- Safer Chemistry: Yes
- High Drain: Yes
- Max Discharge current: 35A (14C)
- Positive pole: Flat or button top
- Diameter: 18,40mm ± 0.1
- Height: 65,25mm ± 0.2
- Weight: 48g ± 1
- Suitable for devices compatible with rechargeable battery/batteries of this size.
These batteries should be charged regularly and never allowed to be over-discharged to under 2.75V. This can damage the battery and affect the overall life-span. Ideally these batteries should only be discharged to 3.7V to ensure maximum life span. Always use the correct charger for Lithium batteries.
Batteries can be extremely dangerous if used incorrectly. It is recommended that only insulated batteries are used in your devices. Do not use batteries that have damaged or no insulation and that don't have insulation around both poles.
If your battery wrap has a nick or hole in it, loose change, keys, or even with a ring on your finger, reaching into your pocket or purse, can complete the circuit causing a potentially dangerous situation. Due to danger that loose batteries can cause, it is advised that all spare batteries are carried in suitable battery cases.
- Never leave your battery unattended while it’s charging. Lithium ion cells are more likely to suffer from incidents while recharging than they are when in use.
- Do not leave batteries on a charger after they are fully-charged.
- Do not leave a vape battery charger plugged in. Unplug it after use.
- If a battery comes off charge at 4.25v or higher, then the charger is faulty and must not be used.