The Kuro Concepts CW Coil Winder is the most revolutionary, ultra functionary micro-coiler that will create tight, uniform coils in just seconds. Build from 20-28 Gauge round kanthal wire with just a twist of your finger.
-Revolutionary Patent Pending Micro Coiling Technology – makes coils a breeze.
-Simply trap your wire, rotate the top cap, and you get that perfect micro coil in seconds–each and every time!
-Lightweight and portable–perfect for travelling and on the go!
-Unique styling with three colours, each representing a different coil size.
-CW-20 (Blue) – for 2 mm coils
-CW-25 (Red) – for 2.6 mm coils
-CW-30 (Purple)– for 3 mm coils.
By far one of the most innovative and revolutionary products of the year!
Made In The USA.
1: Insert the socket screw into the appropriate hole of the winder section.
– For 26 to 28 gauge wire, use hole number 1.
– For 20 to 24 gauge wire, use hole number 2.
2: Insert wire through hole on the side of the handle. Leave about 1/2″ of the wire protruding from the hole. Hold the end of the wire against the handle so it won’t pull through.
3: Pull the loose end of the wire around the shaft.
4: Slide the winder section over the shaft with the pin facing toward the handle.
5: Turn the winder section so that it catches the wire and starts wrapping it around the shaft. Keep light pressure against handle while winding. Excessive pressure will force smaller gauge wire to wrap over itself.
6: When finished, remove winder and straighten the wire end that protrudes from the hole in the handle.
7: Push up on the wire to slide coil up. Carefully grab the coil at the bottom to slide it off the shaft.
Our order cut-off point for all delivery services is 3pm (UK time) Monday – Friday
Standard Delivery, in most instances this is 1st class post & only applicable to 10ml e-liquid products. Estimated delivery of between 1-2 days.
Royal Mail 48 Tracked, estimated delivery of between 2-3 working days (no signature required) SMS and/or E-Mail Tracking Notifications & designate a safe place to leave your parcel.
Royal Mail 48 Tracked & Signed For, estimated delivery of between 2-3 working days (a signature is required) SMS and/or E-Mail Tracking Notifications.
Royal Mail Tracking Link – Please note that tracking numbers supplied will activate from around 4.30pm onwards.
Next Day Courier, sent via DPD, delivery estimate of the next working day, excluding Saturday & Sunday deliveries, (a signature is required) SMS and/or E-Mail Tracking Notifications.
DPD Tracking Link
*Please note that some areas of the UK are classed as remote & in these areas delivery may take 2 days, please contact us for further information or to check service availability in your area*
Special Offer Free Shipping, we will select the courier we feel will provide the best & most cost efficient service for both ourselves and our customers. As a guide, DIY kits will be sent via Next Day Courier, while smaller items will be sent via Royal Mail 48 Tracked.See More Information
Returns policy for defective or damaged goods
1) If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing from your parcel you must inform Vampire Vape via email or phone call within 48 hours. Claims made after this time period will not be accepted.
2) The goods must be returned to Vampire Vape. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective we will offer you a replacement in the first instance, or if the product is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, you will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
3) You must return the goods to us with the original order number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.See More Information